Thanks to April DeConick for highlighting Early Christian Religion, a new electronic resource created by an associate professor of physics at George Mason University. At first glance, the essays featured on its homepage appear to be worthwhile points of entry for neophytes to the critical study of the Bible and early Christianity. Have a look.
- A Sad Sign of the Times
- Theological Reflections on Health Care
- New from SBL: Five More Titles…
- Ritual and Certainty
- It’s Been a Busy Few Weeks…
- RBL Highlights: 11/15/09
- RBL Highlights: 11/7/09
- How Could I Have Missed These???
- The Concise Dictionary of Classical Hebrew
- New from SBL: Hermeneutics, Protofeminism, and John
© 2006-2009, Matthew Burgess. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized use of the original content of this website is strictly prohibited. Quotations or citations should include a link to this website. The views and opinions given here are my own and do not represent those of the University of Virginia (or anyone else, for that matter).