The latest victims of the current economic climate include the planned revision of the United Methodist Hymnal, which was temporarily shelved by the United Methodist Publishing House in the midst of its most significant decrease in sales in more than two decades. Hopefully this important project will be revived in the near future. A story regarding the decision is available here.
- A Sad Sign of the Times
- Theological Reflections on Health Care
- New from SBL: Five More Titles…
- Ritual and Certainty
- It’s Been a Busy Few Weeks…
- RBL Highlights: 11/15/09
- RBL Highlights: 11/7/09
- How Could I Have Missed These???
- The Concise Dictionary of Classical Hebrew
- New from SBL: Hermeneutics, Protofeminism, and John
© 2006-2009, Matthew Burgess. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized use of the original content of this website is strictly prohibited. Quotations or citations should include a link to this website. The views and opinions given here are my own and do not represent those of the University of Virginia (or anyone else, for that matter).