I recently received an e-mail from Peter Jeffery in which he indicated that the Review of Biblical Literature has refused to publish his reply to Scott Brown’s extensive review of his recent book The Secret Gospel of Mark Unveiled (which has received high praise from a number of Yale faculty, including Harry Attridge). As a result, his reply may be found here; other related material is available here.
- A Sad Sign of the Times
- Theological Reflections on Health Care
- New from SBL: Five More Titles…
- Ritual and Certainty
- It’s Been a Busy Few Weeks…
- RBL Highlights: 11/15/09
- RBL Highlights: 11/7/09
- How Could I Have Missed These???
- The Concise Dictionary of Classical Hebrew
- New from SBL: Hermeneutics, Protofeminism, and John
© 2006-2009, Matthew Burgess. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized use of the original content of this website is strictly prohibited. Quotations or citations should include a link to this website. The views and opinions given here are my own and do not represent those of the University of Virginia (or anyone else, for that matter).