Mark Goodacre notes that Krister Stendhal’s seminal essay “Paul and the Introspective Conscience of the West” is now available online via The Paul Page. In many ways, Stendhal’s work blazed a trail for Sanders, Dunn, and others who followed. I read this article for the first time last spring as part of Judy Gundry-Volf’s class on Paul, and found it to be as good as advertised. Check it out!
- A Sad Sign of the Times
- Theological Reflections on Health Care
- New from SBL: Five More Titles…
- Ritual and Certainty
- It’s Been a Busy Few Weeks…
- RBL Highlights: 11/15/09
- RBL Highlights: 11/7/09
- How Could I Have Missed These???
- The Concise Dictionary of Classical Hebrew
- New from SBL: Hermeneutics, Protofeminism, and John
© 2006-2009, Matthew Burgess. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized use of the original content of this website is strictly prohibited. Quotations or citations should include a link to this website. The views and opinions given here are my own and do not represent those of the University of Virginia (or anyone else, for that matter).